Premium Duo

Country

Russia

Device

(Mi Air 13'3)

Operating System

(Android Oreo, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Everybody talks about Joe Rogan moved to Spotify but I when I open official page with playlists of his podcasts the playlists are empty. What is the problem?

Снигмок.PNG
Снимок.PNG
8 Replies

I have the same issue and I cannot solve it no matter what I try.

I heard that Spotify employees are WOKE people, who dislike what Joe Rogan says on many topics, so they intentionally create technical problems like this to prevent people from listening to Joe Rogan.

Hey there @palezino and @ironmine

Thank you for your posts. We're sorry for the late reply. We just came across this thread.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall since that will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Also - can you try with another internet connection to see if the issue persist?

If that doesn't do the trick - can you let us know the exact device/devices this occurs on?

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I made a clean re-install and restarted Windows 7. I deleted hosts file. I used VPNs, I used Firefox and Google Chrome. I used private windows mode and incognito mode. Nothing helps.

I tried it with 3 (three) different Internet providers. I tried it at home and in the office.  Same results. It's all useless.

I don't have such problems with ANY other playlists. Heavy Metal playlist is ok, JRE playlist is empty. How can you explain it?

I am sure that Spotify employees blank out and PURPOSEFULLY boycott the JRE podcast in accordance with their cancel culture habits. 

I attach to this message the proof that censorship exists on Spotify: JRE playlist is empty while Heavy Metal Playlist is ok.

JRE.jpg

Hey again @ironmine,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you let us know if you're using VPN? Spotify doesn't officially support VPN. Because of this there is the possibility that the app doesn't behave correctly, when used in combination with it.

Also - can you log in with another account - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persist?

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

No, I don't normally use any VPN. But I did try some of them, while trying to overcome this problems with JRE podcast on Spotify.

The bottom line is that I tried it both ways: with and without VPN and nothing works.

I don't have any other Spotify account to experiment with.

I will try to create one and see if it makes a difference.

I'm pretty sure that the reason here is that podcasts feature is not
available in the user's country.

Hey @ironmine,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

@palezino is correct that podcasts are currently not available in Russia and some other markets. Availability of content can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels; therefore, content sometimes isn't available right away. Spotify is constantly working to add new content to the platform so just keep an eye out 🙂

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts