Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No local music genres for me.

No local music genres for me.

Hi. Currently i live in LatinAmerica. All music and lists that are shown to me on the home or browse section are from local artists (in Spanish and Latinamerican).  Honestly I don't want to listen to these genres.  Is there a way I can change it or Spotify will only show me this kind of music because of my location? 

If it cannot be changed, i guess i will have to change to another service that will...

Thanks.

2 Replies

Hi @janus3000,

Spotify's Browse section made to change with the user's behaviour. Because that you are a new user the system suggests you to listen the music according to your location. Once you listen, like music on Spotify, it'll analyze your behaviour and customize your Browse feed according to it.

So keep on listening on Spotify, like songs that you love, follow the people you are interested in, then you'll notice that Browse section changed the way that you can discover more music that you'll likely love.

Thanks, but i have been using the app for about nine months and I have seen it it change, not for a better selection, in my case.
And i have many artists on the genres i like on my lists, have saved music from them, and liked the songs from them, too.
Will use your suggestions, and see how it works out.

Thanks

Suggested posts