Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No video on JRE podcasts on all platforms

No video on JRE podcasts on all platforms

Hello
Doesn't show the video on podcasts
Have a premium account from Ukraine + Mac + Iphone 11 PRO
Tried clean reinstall on Mac - nothing works, just plays as audio. Same on Iphone.

Tried to create new account - it works on it with FREE subscription.

What can be the problem on the main acount?

5 Replies

Hi there @Alex121212,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. You've done a great job with the troubleshooting so far! This seems odd so let's investigate this further.

What's next would be for you to have someone log in with their account on one of your devices if it's possible - such as a friend or a family member and see if podcast videos will be available. This will help us understand if it's account related or not.

On another note, does this occur specifically with JRE episodes or multiple podcasts?

We'll be in the lookout for your reply.

Have a great Friday and start of your weekend 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Tried from my wife's account on all available devices - it works with video on her account, on my account apparently not.
Not only JRE episodes, all the rest of the podcasts or video as well

Do you need any additional info?

Hey @Alex121212,

Thanks for your reply in this thread and for the info shared.

In this case, can you share with us the exact same OS version of both your devices along with the Spotify version you have installed on both?

On another note, can you send us a video recording of what's happening on one of your devices? Please attach the videos in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload them to YouTube or Google drive and make them public, so we can visualize them.

Lastly, just to confirm, are these episodes you've downloaded to play offline on your devices?

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi
Version of iOS 15.5 on both

But even if I log in through the website of Spotify - video doesn't work on my account. So I presume it is account related 🙂

Hi @Alex121212!

Could you confirm that Data Saver is toggled off in the app's Settings? You can check if the issue persists when switching to a different Wifi network / cellular data.

It's also worth downloading the podcast for offline listening to see if you'd experience the same behavior there. Just make sure Download audio only is toggled off in Settings.

In case the issue persists, you can create a new account and use it instead. The folks over at Customer Support can help you set it up as well as move your playlists to it, however, when it comes to your current Premium subscription, you'll have to cancel it and resubscribe on the new account.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts