Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nokia Lumia (windows phone) and Spotify

Solved!

Nokia Lumia (windows phone) and Spotify

The upgraded spotify app keeps hanging on my windows phone, the only way to get it working again is to remove the app (thus removing the music) and reinstall.  V frustrating as my music is at home.  Any suggestions on how to address this?

thx 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I just get everything saying loading, or I don't have internet service. I can't do anything at all. I have been a premium customer for a long time, and never had these problems. I like the upgrade for windows,but it would be better if I could actually use it. Really bummed by this.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

I just get everything saying loading, or I don't have internet service. I can't do anything at all. I have been a premium customer for a long time, and never had these problems. I like the upgrade for windows,but it would be better if I could actually use it. Really bummed by this.

3.0 really sucks. Version 2 was more stable... I uninstalled my Spotify app and stick with the desktop version on my computer. I hope they can sort it out ASAP.

I now get a posting that says it won't work in this region. I you get a solution soon.

I'm having the same problem. I drive a lot so having playlists synced is a must so I don't blow through data. If they can't fix this there's no reason for me to keep paying every month. Hope they sort it out soon. I really liked the service when it worked.

Suggested posts