Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to log in to sonos with spotify premium after changing my spotify password

Not able to log in to sonos with spotify premium after changing my spotify password

Needed to change my spotify premium password this morning, and now not able to use spotify on sonos.  I deleted my account and put in my spotify user name and new password (which is working on several i-devices) but from sonos im getting a message that the username and password was not recongized by the spotify server.  Ive tried it a few times and have made sure i have the right password/login combination, but still no luck. I was able to reset the passwords on the iphones/ipads immediately after chaging the spotify password.  Why am i having trouble with sonos?

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

That is strange, do you normally log in using a dedicated Spotify username and password or using Facebook? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

i use the dedicated spotify username and password.  It is strange.  It doesnt make sense that there would be a lag in terms of when the new info would be reconized when accessing the spotfy server from sonos when it had no troiuble with the iphone

Yeah I agree it is strange!

Does your new password have any non-alpha numeric characters in it? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Nope.  It does contain a capital letter though.  But that wasnt a problem in the past

Suggested posts