Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nothing Is Loading!!

Nothing Is Loading!!

When I go to listen to music and I click on Browse, Radio or Your Music it just gives me a loading screen and nothing else, no matter how long I wait 😞 It still plays the artist I was listening to before, but I can't click on anything else to listen to because nothing else loads :'( If you know how to fix this or have any ideas please let me know! 🙂

6 Replies

Check your wifi connection, maybe something is wrong there. Try to use your account on another device and check

i have the same problem that you have

Spotify works on my 2 tablets, my roku, but keeps on loading up on my laptop. I have a premium account with them for a couple of years. I'm trying to find a phone number to call them.

It's working again now... I didn't do anything, I just went on again after a couple hours. If the problem happens again - which I'm pretty sure it will - I will check on another device to see if it works like one of you suggested. Thanks for the help 🙂

It's working again now... I didn't do anything, I just went on again after a couple hours. If the problem happens again - which I'm pretty sure it will - I will check on another device to see if it works like you suggested. Thanks for your help 🙂

Suggested posts