Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Since yeterday I'm not able to play most of Nuclear Blast albums. The error message is either "song is unavailable" or "song is unavailable in your country". This includes all Eluveitie albums, Toumas Holopainen - Lise and times of Scrooge, and probably some others (finding them as we speak, Epica seems fine, if their Spotofy collection is rather small, if it should include most of their albums, they're gone for me as well - I don't have them saved in my library, so I can't even see them enymore).

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

BTW, my country is Poland.

EDIT: inb4 clear chache: tried Windows client, android and web player. All the same.

190 Replies

Nightwish albums up to and including DPP still missing. Dimmu Borgir In
Sorte Diaboli still missing.

Sonic Syndicate (2014) is now back in Canada

Sonic Syndicate also back in CHILE

Still missing:

The Defaced - Karma in Black
Hypocrisy - Abducted
Exodus - Let there Be Blood
Brutality - In Mourning
Brutality - When the sky turns black
Gardenian - Soulburner
Gardenian - Sindustrie
Gorefest - Soul Survivor
Kovenant - Nexus Polaris
Chimaira - Resurrection

The Industrialist and Mechanize by Fear Factory are still missing in the US. Any ETA on these?

excellent, thx for the heads up! 🙂

nice, thank you for the heads up! 🙂

hey, unfortunately we (nuclear blast) only have rights on the latest album GENEXUS which was finally re-delivered. for all previous albums please check with the respective labels (roadrunner)!

thx + take care!

Unparalled Universe is back up but Omnipresent by Origin is still missing. 

Good news. It looks like Nightwish albums "once" and "dpp" are now up. Any update if Angels Fall First, Oceanborn, Wishmaster and Century Child will be released? 

this is in the US, right? thx for the heads up!

NB doesn't have rights on the previous albums. please check with spinefarm or roadrunner accordingly! 🙂

Suggested posts