Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Since yeterday I'm not able to play most of Nuclear Blast albums. The error message is either "song is unavailable" or "song is unavailable in your country". This includes all Eluveitie albums, Toumas Holopainen - Lise and times of Scrooge, and probably some others (finding them as we speak, Epica seems fine, if their Spotofy collection is rather small, if it should include most of their albums, they're gone for me as well - I don't have them saved in my library, so I can't even see them enymore).

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

BTW, my country is Poland.

EDIT: inb4 clear chache: tried Windows client, android and web player. All the same.

190 Replies

(It might depend on your country. I am in the USA and all the songs are selectable again, no longer grayed out. What country are you in?)

I am living in the Netherlands

Sonata Arctica is back but the 2 last tracks of the album Reckoning Night. Beyond the Red Mirror by Blind Guardian is still missing too.

I'm located in Spain. Some albums have come back, but I'm still missing:

• After Forever - After Forever 
  • Amorphis - Eclipse
  • ReVamp - Wild Card (Bonus Version) - Regular version is there, but I miss the bonus tracks.
  • Sirenia - Nine Destinies and a downfall 
  • Theatre of Tragedy - Assembly
  • Tuomas Holopainen - The Life and times of Scrooge

In USA same here as listed.

Hello, i'm a premium user and still i'm waiting to hear again old albums of Gorefest, Nightwish, Dismember, Raise **bleep**, just to name a few. Sad.

Here in the US Genexus by Fear Factory has finally returned.  I am still waiting for The Industrialist and Mechanized but at least now I have hope that they might!

The Industrialist and Mechanize have always been available here in Ireland. Only Genexus has been taken off 

All 3 disappeared from my Spotify over a month ago I'm glad to have at least one back

Origin's and Decrepit Birth's last two albums are unavailable for me as well.

Enslaved's "Vertebrae", "Axioma Ethica Odini", "In Times", Cradle of Filth's "Damnation and a Day", "Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa", "The Manticore and other Horrors", Children of Bodom's "I Worship Chaos", Dimmu Borgir's "In Sorte Diaboli", and "Progenies of the Great Apocalypse" on Death Cult Armageddon, as well as "Lucifer Rising" on Candlemass' "Death Magic Doom" are all still unavailable for me after about a month or so.

Additionally, "Clavicula Nox" on Therion's "Vovin", O Fortuna on Therion's "Deggial", Sepultura's "Roorback", "Kairos", "The Mediator Between Head and Hands Must Be the Heart", Blind Guardian's "Beyond the Red Mirror", Hypocrisy's "Penetralia", "Abducted", "Hypocrisy", the bonus tracks on "A Taste of Extreme Divinity", Meshuggah's "Contradictions Collapse", the song "Beneath" on "Destroy Erase Improve", "Nothing", Danzig's "Skeletons", "Black Laden Crown", Bal-Sagoth's "The Power Cosmic", After Forever's "After Forever", Origin's "Omnipresent", "Unparalleled Universe" are also unavailable. That's everything I could find in my playlists. I'm in the US.

I've downloaded albums missing from Spotify through Tubemate and using Google Music to play them and to honest they're just as good quality  

Same with me in the usa.

Patrick/ NB any updates?

Amorphis - Eclipse and Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings finally available!

Not available for me

Still a whole bunch of Eluveitie and Equilibrium albums missing for me (Australia).

Origin and Decrepit Birth are missing several albums too.

After Forever albums are back for me (I´m from Chile, South America)

Still missing several Dismember albums, GoreFest and Lock Up - Hate Breeds Suffering

The Meshuggah debut album has also been removed.

Children of Bodom's "I Worship Chaos" is now available again. I made mention of that to NB a long time ago, so I imagine they're quickly working their way through the list

cool, thx!

Suggested posts