Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline on Volvo Sensus (Parrot fork)

Solved!

Offline on Volvo Sensus (Parrot fork)

Hello,

I have a Volvo V40, and the car multimedia system, Sensus Connected Touch, which is basically like an Asteroid, stores offline Spotify playlist on a SD card. 3G data is expensive, in order to sync playlist offline, I just wanted to know, if I copy the .file files from my offline playlists stored in my computer to the Volvo SD card, will it work?

Thank you,

Giglesis

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Not sure, but normally with Spotify apps you have to sync the tracks from Spotify on the device you want to play them on since each Spotify cache is unique encrypted by the application. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I have the exact same problem but with a Parrot Asteroid mini. I synced my files on my notebook (about 5.5gb). This would take years to download with a surfstick... any suggestions?

Marked as solution

Not sure, but normally with Spotify apps you have to sync the tracks from Spotify on the device you want to play them on since each Spotify cache is unique encrypted by the application. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah I read about the same thing... this is rather annoying x) I mean it's different if you are downloading all the playlists on your notebook, or in the car where you maybe have 30min time a day. Because you can't take your car in the livingroom xD

When I had a look at the Volvo V40 with Sensus Connect Touch a few months back, the salesman suggested parking as close to the house as possible and downloading via your home Wifi connection!

Suggested posts