Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline use of Spotify premium in other countries

Solved!

Offline use of Spotify premium in other countries

Hello,

I am a spotify premium user, and I was wondering if there is any way that I can use spotify abroad offline for months at a time? I will be going on a mission trip to India, and we will be in such rural areas that there is no knowing when we will get internet access. If I go and keep my subscription to premium, and download my songs so they are available offline, will I be able to keep my songs for a 6 month trip? My fear is that once I get there I may not be able to get internet for a long time. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,

kaithost

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kaithost, Welcome to the community! 🙂

With Spotify Premium, you can be abroad for as long as you wish, just save songs offline and you can listen to them abroad as much as you  want 🙂

The only hitch is you have to go online once every 30 days, otherwise, you won't be able to use Spotify 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @kaithost, Welcome to the community! 🙂

With Spotify Premium, you can be abroad for as long as you wish, just save songs offline and you can listen to them abroad as much as you  want 🙂

The only hitch is you have to go online once every 30 days, otherwise, you won't be able to use Spotify 🙂

Hello @kaithost,

May you comment ?
I have a similar prespective, and I want to know about your experience.
All worked fine in different countries?

You had to do something else to fix any issue ?

Thanks.

International1.

I was wondering if I can use the offline mode in a country that is not listed (spotify doesn't work, Romania) I will travel from UK for about 20 days and if I will be on the internet will that cause any problems with my offline list or do I have to switch my internet off on my laptop?

I'm from the Philippines and had subscribed to spotify premium days before I left the country via Globe prepaid. I'm using my spotify premium offline while in the USA and it was working fine. I had to go online cos my baby cousin wanted me to save the Trolls OST. My spotify premium subscription suddenly turned off. I had 16 remaining days from my subscription. Is there anyway I can have my spotify premium returned while still being in the USA?

Suggested posts