Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

On web player I can't open my profile or artist profiles

Solved!

On web player I can't open my profile or artist profiles

On web player I can't open my profile or artist profiles neither can I open the library it never loads and just shows a black screen I already restarted my chromebook and deleted the cookies and cache and log out. Is this a glitch??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Carlos164

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to confirm, is this happening only on the web player or on the desktop app as well? 

On another note, would you mind giving a different internet connection a go to see if the same happens? 

Also, could you try if the issue persists using a different browser or an incognito window?

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Carlos164

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to confirm, is this happening only on the web player or on the desktop app as well? 

On another note, would you mind giving a different internet connection a go to see if the same happens? 

Also, could you try if the issue persists using a different browser or an incognito window?

Keep us posted.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Oh It sometimes happens but only on Web Browser version. When it  happens it's for a  day or two but right now it's working but thanks for answering back.

Hi @Carlos164,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. 

We're glad to know that now it's working as expected. If it starts misbehaving again, we suggest that you give the steps mentioned above a try and let us know how it goes. 

Cheers 🙂

EniModerator

Suggested posts