Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Iphone 11 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 14

My Question or Issue

The Audio Birth Chart did not appear on my Only You wrapped.

B5A1E7E5-78FF-4DFD-97FC-62EBBDE97B81.png
D5E9EAB7-010E-4DD0-8FA5-5A20A01FF2C3.png
CD1ED7A8-19F1-4F2B-8028-2701714EF414.png
46 Replies

This is extremely disappointing and actually a dumb excuse, the other categories pretty much all suck and the astrology profile was the only slide that would have been interesting

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your posts and feedback.

There're several requirements in order for Only You or some of its parts to show for you. It's best to ensure that this applies to your accounts:

• You have listened to at least 30 seconds of 30 or more songs across 5 artists in the last 6 months.
  • Your account was created before the 24th of May 2021
  • Your Spotify app version on your phone is 8.6.26 or higher
  • Last but not least - you need to have made a new "discovery" in the last 6 months

You can read more about this criteria and other Only You details here.

The algorithms used are complex and require sufficient data to create your stories. For the horoscope stories in particular, the app needs to differentiate intentional vs. sporadic listening to find specific artists that match the criteria. What is considered a discovery and what isn't relies on many factors, of which we can't go into detail, but does involve repeated, intentional listening, like checking out albums, etc. This is one of the more tricky ones to generate, so depending on the usage, we might not be able to create it for your specific scenario. Even if this is the case, we hope that you enjoyed this little extra and that it has not detracted from your music listening experience.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I did a clean reinstall just now and still nothing. I have definitely listened to new artists in the past 6 months so I don’t know what the problem is.

Hi @angelicalizette,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you let us know if it shows up if you log into a different device?

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I am pretty sure that my account does fall under these guidelines, and I do have the rest of the only you feature, but the only part missing is the audio birth chart. Of course it’s no huge tragedy but just to help your own data gathering and bug fixing! I have tried on my desktop and it still doesn’t work. Many others have tried deleting and reinstalling without anything fixing.
Thanks

no luck doing a clean reinstall or using another device.

Only You Audio Birth Chart Not Showing Up My Country In 1 Year Ago

Suggested posts