Country

USA

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Web Player - Chrome, Firefox, Edge.....

Oooops, something went wrong while loading your albums.....

Every time I try to click on albums in Web Player.....

Works on Windows 10 Spotify App....

Very Annoying.....  Please fix ASAP......

Thanks..........

2018-10-01.png
5 Replies

Hey @TheHallster! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't look cool.

Have you tried to clear your browser cache/cookies or using the Inkognito mode of Google Chrome to see if that helps?

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

None of that works.....  Tried on multiple browsers, multiple computers, cleared cookies....  Incognito mode and all of that...  It's only on the albums....  Been doing it for about a month....  Any help would be appreciated.......  Thanks......

I have exactly the same problem - on IE, Chrome & Firefox - "Oooops, something went wrong while loading your albums. " Removing cookies & reloading makes no difference. Is there anything else worth trying?

Still not working for me.  I even tried removing some of my albums using Windows 10 version of Spotify...  I was thinking of upgrading to Premium...  Little bugs like this keep holding me back.....  I wish they would fix it or figure it out...  According to a lot of forums & stuff I read on Reddit, the old Web Player was a lot better.....

fix-please.jpg

I've also experiencing this trouble with the webplayer (in Chrome under Windows 10) quite some times yet, and I'm still being annoyed quite often by this: Spotify plants at some number in one of my albums... Or when resuming the player after I paused the webplayer, the number doesn't restart and the very irritating turning wheel keeps blocking my player. Maybe related to certain spotify-numbers?

See both screenshots attached!

Logging out and on again generally does NOT help... clearing browser cache and cookies don't either. And apart from some general & vague help items on the Spotify support page, there's no way to obtain any help (contact???) from Spotify.

Why am I playing nearly €10/month when I'm being prohibited from listening to Spotify a big part of my time??

SPOTIFY_plants.PNG
SPOTIFY_somethingwentwrongwhileloading-ERROR.PNG

Suggested posts