Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Optimizing a playlist adds already added songs.

Optimizing a playlist adds already added songs.

I've got a playlist with about 2000 songs. The optimize playlist feature says it goes through about 950~ ish, instead of the entire list. This is bug one, or expected behaviour. I have no clue.

The feature then recomends adding songs that are already in said playlist, creating duplicates when using the quick "add now!" feature but showing the expected "song already in playlist" prompt if right clicking, "add to a playlist", and then clicking the same playlist. This is bug two, which happens regardless which device you use.
1 Reply

Hey there @lolgube

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one? 

On another note, would you mind sending us a short screen recording of the issue happening so we can take a closer look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts