Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Other] Incentive for dedicated Spotify Community

Solved!

[Other] Incentive for dedicated Spotify Community

As I came across the Spotify Community, I was amazed by the heavy participation by the community in improving Spotify as platform but I think that the current badge-system for the community contributors under-values the significance of the participation of such contributors who are helping Spotify in improving itself.

Apart from the current badge-system for such contributors, maybe providing some incentive to them for giving their input will boost the morale of the dedicated community. Hence, in my opinion, as incentive, it is will be very good if Spotify can provide such contributors Spotify Premium for appropriate time period depending upon their contribution score.

Apologies in advance, if I overlooked some facts as I am new to the Spotify Community.

Keep grooving!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There's something called the "Rock Star Program," and I think if you contribute a lot to the community you get invited, and when you are a Rock Star you earn points for helping others, which can be redeemable for things like Spotify Premium or some other things. (It's on the front page.)

But I agree, getting on the Rock Star Program is pretty difficult, and giving the options like Spotify premium for a limited time is good.

But I feel like some people can take advantage of this, like create multiple accounts and one account helps a lot, I don't know, I'm just thinking of things on the top of my head.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

There's something called the "Rock Star Program," and I think if you contribute a lot to the community you get invited, and when you are a Rock Star you earn points for helping others, which can be redeemable for things like Spotify Premium or some other things. (It's on the front page.)

But I agree, getting on the Rock Star Program is pretty difficult, and giving the options like Spotify premium for a limited time is good.

But I feel like some people can take advantage of this, like create multiple accounts and one account helps a lot, I don't know, I'm just thinking of things on the top of my head.

Hey @dev_m_i and @AyuTheHuman,

Thanks for posting and for your interest in the Rock Star Program!

We want to assure you that we're taking note of our users, who take time to share their expertise and regularly help out on the Community. If you keep posting, one of us Moderators will reach out to you via a private message to help you become a Rock Start. You can visit this page to find out more about the possible Rewards you might win, as well as hear about the Program in the words of current Rock Stars. We want to also underline that we routinely run checks for possible fraudulent activities connected to the Program in order maintain that everything is fair and square.

Hope this shines a bit of light on the matter. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts