Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[ PODCAST ] Uploading Issues

[ PODCAST ] Uploading Issues

Hello,
I uploaded my first podcast a few weeks ago by "Spotify For PodCasters" and the RSS file is correctly accepted by the system but unfortunately I can only upload 1 episode, I have problems adding new episodes, when I add a new item in the RSS file (for a new episode) nothing happens and the new episode does not appear, obviously I wait the necessary time.
if I replace the uploaded episode with another one it works, the problem that I can only upload 1 episode, I apologize if I got the wrong section but I have already written many times to the email "podcaster-support@spotify.com" but I never got any answers.
Can anyone kindly help me?
Maybe there is some error in the RSS file?
here my RSS file: http://www.danib.it/00/podcast/podcast.rss
Thanks in advance
Daniele

1 Reply

Hey there @danibthedj, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

It's good that you've contacted our team at Support for Podcasters as they're the right ones to help you with that. We'd suggest you check any spam/junk folders in your inbox as you might have received their response in one of these. 

Also, make sure you use the correct email address podcasters-support@spotify.com. Once you get in touch with them they'll be able to assist you further. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts