Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 - Spotify Error :(

PS4 - Spotify Error :(

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

PS4

Operating System

PS OS

My Question or Issue

I have installed and reinstalled Spotfy more than 4 times in my PS4 but every time I try opening it, or linking it, it will load and load and load, and after a couple of minutes simply shows "Error :(" and no other details. 

I have tried multiple solutions found here and other links, but nothing has helped. I logged out of the PSN and reinstalled the app. I unlinked and relinked my account, and even tried going from the music menu directly to link my account, and its still not helping with the last message being "This feature may be temporarily unavailable. Please try again later (CE-35327-0).

Please help. 

11 Replies

Same thing happened to me. If you have the app installed on your phone or laptop, you can still select "PS4" from the list of connected devices. I'm guessing there is an outage with Spotify.

I have the same issue, but the irony is I can open the app on a different account, which might conclude that it's not an outage or something.

I have the same error 😞 Is there some solution?

The ps4 link got broken when I enabled last.fm scrobbling. Disabling it doesn't help, I'm still getting CE-35327-0 error, or a server communication error when trying to link it back. Shame...

HEEEEEY! I found finally the solution, on your ps4 go to settings > account management > Link whith other services > turn off Spotify > restart your ps4 > log in !!

God bless you!!

It didn't work . I didn't have turn of spotify option . Just signed out and restarted the ps4 and signed in again

steps which worked for me: ( all changes under Account Management)

1. I restored my license (took 3-5 mins)
  2. uninstalled my Spotify
  3. Go to link with other services and select Spotify and link/unlink your account as needed.

3.1 installed Spotify back 🤪

im having the same issue but there is an error code with a sequence of numbers and letters any idea how to fix this?

Hey there @maudhoon,

Thanks for the post.

It's best if you check for any PS updates and let those install on your console. After that remove Spotify and install it again. 

If you still see the error message, can you send us a photo of it, so we can investigate further?

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts