Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[PS4] Spotify won't load on profile, I get "Can't connect to playstation network"

[PS4] Spotify won't load on profile, I get "Can't connect to playstation network"

Having this issue with Spotify. Basically when I try to launch it, startsin loading a full screen spotify wallpaper then it says "Can't connect to playstation network" 

- I have tried deleting\reinstalling and that doesn't work

- I tried it on another profile and it does actually work, it asks me login etc. But this is not an ideal solution as I really don't want to delete\re-create my current playstaiton profile

In the past, I have deleted and re-created my Spotify account and to me, I think it might be trying to login to my old spotify account? The problem is, I can't get to the login screen.

Does anyone know how I could possibly fully delete all the spotify settings on my profile so when I load up spotify, it's as if it has never run and it prompts me to login? Right now I literally can't do nothing in the app.

1 Reply

Anyone?

Is the data\settings for spotify actually stored on the PS4 or is it stored on the PSN account?

Suggested posts