(PS4) bug/glitch that displays incorrect artists name

Plan

Free

Country

United States

Device

(PS4)

My Question or Issue:

So this is a very small bug or issue but just thought to say here since I’ve seen this for around a year and its never been fixed or mentioned anywhere I’ve seen. The bug or glitch is the artist’s name under the song title sometimes displays the wrong thing. An example would be where lets say the first song I play is by “Artist 1” and then the next song in the playlist is by “Artist 2”. After “Artist 1’s” song finishes playing and it goes to the next, “Artist 1’s” name is still displayed as the current artist. So on “Artist 2’s” song, it will show the artists name as “Artist 1”. The display gets stuck and never changes and until you exit out to the main menu, then you can go back and it'll be changed. This happens sometimes when different artists are just back to back playing butmost often after ads where the advertisers name will stay in the artists name section. I attached two photos showing examples. One is where the previous song’s artist is showing instead of the currently playing one. The current one is BLACKPINK but it still shows the last songs artist which is OH MY GIRL. The other photo shows how the advertisers name stays even after the ad ends, the advertiser in this example is spotify.

3BFF329D-0F4D-4FAB-B0AD-D2776A6751CC.png
3828F928-5222-4D5B-97A8-28DB077C8AC6.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts