Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 spotify App in Israel

Solved!

PS4 spotify App in Israel

I have been trying for a couple of days to search for the Spotify app in the ps4 store, but it won't show up. 

I tried to connect my Spotify account to my psn account using my phone, but it always shows an error page when I complete my sign in.

I assume that it's related to the fact that I live in Israel and that Spotify didn't reach yet this country, but I do have it installed on my phone from the app store here in Israel. Can someone explain please what can I do in order to get it on my ps4? Or maybe tell me when will it drop in the ps4 store in Israel?

Dan.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Danlugo78 and welcome to Spotify Community! 🙂
I believe that this would be up to Sony/Playstation to make available since it is on their platform. With Spotify's streaming service being relatively new in Israel they may not have included compatibility with it yet. I haven't heard anything myself, but maybe there's something posted on a Playstation community forum for release dates or rumors. A general websearch didn't bring up any answers that I could see.
Wish I could be more helpful - have a great day! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Danlugo78 and welcome to Spotify Community! 🙂
I believe that this would be up to Sony/Playstation to make available since it is on their platform. With Spotify's streaming service being relatively new in Israel they may not have included compatibility with it yet. I haven't heard anything myself, but maybe there's something posted on a Playstation community forum for release dates or rumors. A general websearch didn't bring up any answers that I could see.
Wish I could be more helpful - have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts