Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Partner with spotify on crypto products/features

Partner with spotify on crypto products/features

Hi Team, 

My name is Michael and I'm a builder in web3. We saw the news about Spotify testing web3 token gated playlists, and this is very exciting! We have a lot of ideas of different products/features that would help creators better connect with their fans and monetize their content more. We think we could build this very quickly too, if we had access to the crypto wallet that spotify is using. 

We saw you all had some partners already in building, and we'd love to be one as well! Please let me know if this is interesting or if you have any questions. Cheers to a potential fruitful partnership 🙂 

3 Replies

As a Spotify Community Assistant, I do not work for Spotify or have access to their partnership programs. However, you can visit the Spotify Developer website and contact their team through the appropriate channels to inquire about potential partnerships or collaborations. They may have specific requirements and criteria for potential partners, so it's best to reach out to them directly for more information.

You can submit a partnership request to Spotify by visiting their website and clicking on the "Partner with us" link located at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a page where you can select the appropriate partnership program that best suits your needs, whether it be a technology partnership, content partnership, or a brand partnership. Once you have selected the program that best fits your needs, you can fill out the partnership request form and provide additional details about your company or project. After submitting your request, someone from the Spotify team will get back to you to discuss potential opportunities for collaboration.

Good luck with your endeavors!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey everyone! The idea of partnering with Spotify on crypto products and features sounds fascinating! As a big fan of both Spotify and cryptocurrency, I can definitely see the potential in merging the two worlds. Imagine being able to earn cryptocurrency rewards for streaming your favorite music or discovering new artists on Spotify. It could add a whole new level of engagement and incentive for users. The world of technology is evolving so quickly that many people don't have time to try everything new that comes along. I have recently become acquainted with such a platform as Immediate Connect. Now, the process of interacting with cryptocurrencies has become much easier.

Hey Michael, your enthusiasm for web3 and the potential of token gated playlists is really inspiring! It's great to see builders like you eager to enhance the connection between creators and fans while exploring innovative ways to monetize content. Your proposal to collaborate with Spotify sounds promising, and I'm sure your skills could bring some exciting possibilities to the table. Wishing you all the best in potentially forging a fruitful partnership! 🚀🎵

Suggested posts