Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password to Sonos

Password to Sonos

Dear Spotify

I need a paasword so I can use my new sonos, I have got the message taht it was sent to my email adress, but I haven't seen it.

I now I just sign premium at get 30 days free, but I still need a log in.

I getting friends visit on saturday and I want to show them.

Thanks for helping 

7 Replies

Hi Nehlsen,

Welcome to the Community! I've just sent you an email, keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam, the same problem is happening to me: no email from  Spotify with details on how to set password for Sonos use.

Jonnyman - Just sent an email over your way. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Same thing here. I still have not received the password to use with my Onkyo system.

Dear Spotify

I am frustrated. I've signed up to use Spotify with my new Sonos system because the guy in the shop recommended it.

I'm trying to set it up and have logged on through Facebook.

But it says I need to get a password to go with my user device ID.

I click on the link.

I sends an email to my iphone that is supposed to be a link to get the password. But it either says log in via Facebook or to Spotify, which I can't becauise I don't have the password.

There are three options and all three don't get me a password to go with my user device ID.

Can't someone just send me the password?

I've signed up for premium at $9.99 a month anyway.

RichardWinston - You'll need to follow the link that you receive in the email, and log into the website with your Facebook details. You'll then be given your unique, numbered username for your Sonos, as well as the chance to create this new device password.

You'll then be able to log into Sonos using this numbered username and the new password.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi SAM,

Have the same problem as Winston, and your solution dosen't work.

I get the email with the username, but I do not get a password when I follow the link, instead I get to the "login with facebook or spotify site"

Please help

Suggested posts