Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play list empty on Onkyo Receiver TX-8050

Play list empty on Onkyo Receiver TX-8050

Hello,

just created within my spotify premium application on windows laptop a new play list folder and added some play lists. On my Onkyo device I can move to the new play list folder but then it says "This list is empty" and it does not show the play lists within this folder. For older folders it works still fine. What can I do?

Regards

Holger

7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Just as a test, do playlists no in a playlist folder work as expected? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello,

I have created a new playlist on top level and added songs. No problem! Only playlists in play list folders have this issue.

Regards

Holger

It could be playlist folders aren't supported on Onkyo, I've never used one to be honest but they didn't play nice on my old BlackBerry. 

Onkyo support would also be good to get in touch with, since they make the actual application not Spotify. 

Peter

Peter

Hello,

thanks for your support. Play list folders are generally supported and were working fine until about four months ago. All my old play list folders are still working fine. Only new ones are no longer working. If you have no idea for a solution I'll try the onkyo support. I thought, that it might be more provider related.

Regards

Holger

I don't work for Spotify, so my support is only based on my knowledge sadly. 

What I will do is escalate this to the community team and see if they know any extra details for you. 

Peter

Peter

Hello peter, i have an onkyo receiver also and spotify works worse and worse. A lot of my playlists are not shown, the available playlists are empty. Do you have the same problem? I have a onkyo tx-nr 809. ronald

Hello Holger, i have an onkyo receiver also and spotify works worse and worse. A lot of my playlists are not shown, the available playlists are empty. Do you have the same problem? I have a onkyo tx-nr 809. ronald

Suggested posts