Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PlayStation account got suspended, cannot access Spotify.

PlayStation account got suspended, cannot access Spotify.

Country

The Netherlands

Device

PlayStation 4

My Question or Issue

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago my PlayStation account got hacked and suspended. I made a new account, but I cannot use my Spotify on my new account.

Every time I disconnect my PlayStation account from my Spotify account and try to connect on my new PlayStation account, it automatically connects back again with my suspended PlayStation account.

I think it is supposed to be disconnected from the PlayStation account, but since it is suspended, I cannot get in my PlayStation account.

I know there is a "SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE" option, but it says that this does not include PlayStation.

I also know that Spotify says to contact PlayStation in these cases, but the helpdesk of PlayStation in The Netherlands is really useless and there is no way to connect to the helpdesk of another country (for free).

Any help would be appreciated!

3 Replies

Hey @osiyun,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Indeed this is something that has to be done from your PSN account. Seeing that you don't have access anymore you'll need to get in touch with PSN support and they will be able to do it for you.

Hope it'll go smoothly! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I know, but I said in my post that the local PlayStation support is really useless. So that is a no go, unfortunately.

Hi there,

So you got yourself a new PlayStation account, right? Perhaps you could consider getting a new Spotify account as well.

Here's instructions on how to do this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Can-I-start-over-with-a-new-account/ta-p/4731180

Hope this helps 🙂

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts