Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Followers Not Receiving Email Notifications

Playlist Followers Not Receiving Email Notifications

Hi,

I have been told by people who follow my playlist that they no longer receive email notifcations when I add songs to my playlist.

Was wondering how I can change this so that they continue to receive notifications when I add new songs.

Thank you

3 Replies

Hi @dwcarr89!

We've decided to give users one less email/push notification to read, so those notifications are no longer available. No worries, we're passing on all feedback about this change.

Keep on rocking 🙂

@juan

literally impossible and absolutely not intuituive on how to ask a question in the community, so commenting on a question I asked a long time ago.

Was wondering - why is there no notifications tab anymore? Also, in my setttings I have checked to recieve emails whenever someone follows one of my playlist - I have never recieved any emails about this.

Juan

literally impossible and absolutely not intuituive on how to ask a question in the community, so commenting on a question I asked a long time ago.

Was wondering - why is there no notifications tab anymore? Also, in my setttings I have checked to recieve emails whenever someone follows one of my playlist - I have never recieved any emails about this.

Suggested posts