Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist description TnC

Solved!

Playlist description TnC

What are the guidelines or terms and conditions for Spotify playlist descriptions?

I'm a playlist curator and have a playlist with 10k+ likes. New artists want me to feature them and their tracks on my playlist. I want to include a tagline in the playlist description eg: "Check out New Music Track by Upcoming Artist". Is this allowed?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Sanketh,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

You can find the general playlist guidelines here. Even though the title of that article is for images, the guidelines also applies to the description of the playlists.

What you mentioned is allowed as long as you have the artists' permission to do so.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @Sanketh,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

You can find the general playlist guidelines here. Even though the title of that article is for images, the guidelines also applies to the description of the playlists.

What you mentioned is allowed as long as you have the artists' permission to do so.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts