Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist problems with receiver

Playlist problems with receiver

Hello forum

I have some problems with playlists from online

Sometimes after a title was played and  the new title displayed on the receiver display the music will not start  everything looks normal but there is no sound.

I have to go manually to the next title and it plays well. Then when i go back to the title which didn't play it works well again. At this time when the title is displayed and not started everything works well so i can go back to vtuner and listen internetradio. So i dont think that it is  an network connectivity problem

My config

Cable Modem (Provider liwest)

Fritz box 7330

TP-Link 10-100 switch 8 Port

Onkyo TX-NR 609

Any idea or solution?

Thanks in advancefor your help

norbertauslinz

3 Replies

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with Spotify in Onkyo. We are working together with Onkyo, who are developing the Spotify app, to bring further improvements to the system.

Onkyo customer support are in the best position to help you. Onkyo will be able to advise you on how to optimise performance within the Onkyo system. They will also be able to determine whether there is any action that Spotify can take to help. Onkyo will then contact us, if necessary.

You can find Onkyo customer support here:
http://www.eu.onkyo.com/en/support-273.html
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I went into this trap too.

The only solution, that I found was to go back one menu (to the song listing - hit "RETURN" once).

I wrote to Onkyo Germany and explained the problem. But they gave me a standard service answer...

They expect that it is a problem with my DSL internet provider / line - their software isn't buggy.

After that I re-answered them. No rsponse from them so far.

I think, they don't want to do any bug fixes for the old models (I have a TX-NR609).

So I had to canceld my premium account and went back to a "free spotoify membership".

Still no more reply from Onkyo. 😞

I have found some other people out there with the same problem... so I am not alone with this.

(e.g. user "Ebrias" (Onkyo US forum) , "palmkiller98" (HiFi-forum.de), various google hits)

Is spotify officially aware of this problem? Any work/patch in process?

No statement?

I would return to "premium account", but this is a nogo.

Suggested posts