Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist says public can't be accessed by others

Playlist says public can't be accessed by others

A playlist that has been working for the last 2 weeks is not saying "not available" to those I have shared it with. Says I have removed it or made it private. It shows public on my page? I have even tried making it private than public to see if that helps. It doesn't.
3 Replies

I have the same issue; my playlist is set to public and displayed on my profile. When I am logged into my account, it shows up on my profile, but when I am logged off and try to find my playlist, it does not show up in the search. If I look up my account and look at my profile, the playlist doesn't show up either. 

image.png

This photo is me getting the playlist share link; when I paste it in a browser without being logged in, it throws this error.

image.png

This is when I look up my profile through the search bar. Note that there is no scroll bar on the right; there is nothing on my profile except my followers.

Screenshot_20221215_195314_Spotify.jpg

This picture is from my friend's phone. He had my playlist liked, however, this is what happens when he tries to click on my playlist in the "playlist list". The playlist is PUBLIC and DISPLAYED on my profile. Just want to make that clear.

Hey,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

It looks like your playlists have been set to private. Please check the email addresses registered in your accounts for any emails notifying you of this change.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My friends can't find my playlist. The playlist is open and should be displayed in the profile, but for some reason others do not see it. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1tHffAOw6qXxf72ywvVEXb?si=27e836dd61ae4dc6

Suggested posts