Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist track limits?

Solved!

Playlist track limits?

I currently have 3 playlists.  I go to add a track to playlist 3 (the newest one) but it won't add it.  I can add it to playlist 2, however.  Playlist 3 only has 18 songs, but playlist 2 has 67 songs and i can keep adding more, but playlist 3 wont take any more with only 18 songs..  Is there a limit to the number of tracks or total time for a playlist?

Playlist 1, btw, at first stopped letting me add to it, but now it does.

So are there limits or is there a bug in the system somewhere?

thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There's no playlists' songs limit, I recommed to reinstall the app, or log out/log in.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there.

On playlist you can have max. of 10,000 songs. You can have unlimited amount of playlists however. Starred list is unlimited in song amount.

You are far away from these limits! And actually it is a long way to go, to even reach half of limit ;D

Greetz!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

There's no playlists' songs limit, I recommed to reinstall the app, or log out/log in.

Yes, logging out then back in seemed to hep. I just hope it holds.  Thanks!

Marked as solution

Hey there.

On playlist you can have max. of 10,000 songs. You can have unlimited amount of playlists however. Starred list is unlimited in song amount.

You are far away from these limits! And actually it is a long way to go, to even reach half of limit ;D

Greetz!

HMMMM well it didnt' hold.  It happened again so I had to again log off then back on (by restarting the program).  This is an annoying BUG.

Thanks for the info, tho.

Suggested posts