Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist won't stream in web app

Playlist won't stream in web app

I recently created a playlist with about 20 songs on it, and for some reason I can't seem to stream the playlist or add songs to the playlist. The icon of said playlist is not the usual four album covers but the same icon that an empty playlist has. The web app says that it's unable to load my playlist everytime I try to open it and redirects me to the previous page. The playlist streams well without problems on the mobile app for Android. 

1 Reply

WOW so it seems the very last update is not working - I mean I cant play any music now. Well done, well done. Oh yes, and you have changed the green color to a new green, was worth it. Does it mean, Spotify, that now you will be promoting trash updates? How can this **bleep** even get through QA process in the first place?  I wonder how long it will last until they notice, probably quite soon as their updates are forced and there will be dozens of people here in no time. 

Get your **bleep** together Spotify, year ago or so you have started this new crappy beta version while throwing away completely perfect and nearly flawless software that played all smoothly. Those who were-are responsible for it should have benn fired immediately.

Suggested posts