Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Prevent people from creating playlists called "Daily Mix"

[Playlists] Prevent people from creating playlists called "Daily Mix"

Can you please remove any public playlists with "Daily Mix" in the title? I often use virtual assistants to start the music and when I tell Google to "play daily mix" or "play daily mix 2", it used to work fine... now I have a 2021 playlist called "daily mix" from "various artists" and a "daily mix 2" from a user named "Luis Masters" that have crept into my history and tainted my actual daily mixes. It's super annoying and encroaches on one of the few reasons I choose Spotify over competitors. 

1 Reply

Hey @kcdwayne,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

We can confirm the right team is aware of this behavior. They're currently looking into it in this thread, so we recommend having a look at it and providing us there with the info we're asking for in the status. Rest assured this is being investigated.

We’d suggest adding your vote in the thumbs up icon, as well as subscribing to it in the three dot menu, so you get notified as soon as we have any updates to share.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts