Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists by multiple people

Solved!

Playlists by multiple people

Is there a way I can create a playlist, share it with a friend, and have the ability for both of us to add songs to the playlist?

(If that's not possible, I think it's a great idea to look into!)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @eleanorbrindle

Spotify supports collaborative playlists. 🙂

You can create a playlist and make it collaborative. Anyone that follows this playlist will be able to put songs in it.

Read more about Collaborative Playlists.

Note: if you want to share it with your friend only, you can make the playlist both private and collaborative. In this case you have to share the link to your playlist with your friend, and he should mark it private as well. This way it's quaranteed you won't have third people popping in. 🙂

Hope this helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @eleanorbrindle

Spotify supports collaborative playlists. 🙂

You can create a playlist and make it collaborative. Anyone that follows this playlist will be able to put songs in it.

Read more about Collaborative Playlists.

Note: if you want to share it with your friend only, you can make the playlist both private and collaborative. In this case you have to share the link to your playlist with your friend, and he should mark it private as well. This way it's quaranteed you won't have third people popping in. 🙂

Hope this helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your response was so helpful- I just made my first collaborative playlist and shared it. I’m so stoked! Thank you, again!

Suggested posts