Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists deleted and redownloaded

Playlists deleted and redownloaded

I have many playlists in my account. Many of them are private(i created them myself), and others are public. Since i have a premium account, i have downloaded all of these playlists. What keeps happening, is that these playlists keep getting deleted(like i have never downloaded them), and i have to download all of them again in order to listen to music offline. Im about to delete my account, because this has happened several times and it gets really annoying. Any help?
1 Reply

Hey @kongiann

Check out this help article:

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/the_basics/listen-offline-troubleshooting/

Downloads unexpectedly removed:

There are a few possible reasons why your downloads might have been removed:

• You've downloaded music to more than 3 devices.
  • You haven't been online with Spotify at least once in the last 30 days. 
  • You've recently reinstalled the app (doing so automatically removes downloaded tracks from your device). 
  • Your Spotify app needs updating. 
  • Your SD card (if your device has one) has become compromised (dislodged, corrupted, etc.) 
  • The content's no longer available on Spotify.
  • Tracks in some playlists, such as Discover Weekly and other Spotify-curated playlists are updated regularly, meaning tracks might be removed. 

If your tracks won't stay downloaded to your device, we recommend removing all your active offline devices (see "Manage your active offline devices" below), then reinstall the app before downloading the tracks again. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts