Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists in the Web Player

Playlists in the Web Player

I opened up the Web Player on my Chromebook today to a new layout and found that all my playlist folders have been removed and the contents released into one huge list of playlists. My iPhone still has the playlist folders so I am wondering why I cannot see them in the web player. It doesn't appear that any of the playlists that I made have been deleted, just the organizational hierarchy of the folders removed.

What's the deal? I'm now concerned about making any adjustments to my playlists on the web player.

Previously I had had issues with the playlists in the web player wherein if I went to reorder the playlists and dragged one playlist folder above another, it would be sucked into the folder I was trying to move it past and I would have a nested set of folders that I could not unlink from the web player. The fix for that was to log onto a computer with a real app and do the sorting there. Still, I much prefered having the option to use playlist folders on the web player and I hope they come back.

2 Replies

Hey @jcsauls

This sounds strange, could you try and clear your browsers cache? Does this solve the issue?

Thanks for the reply,

I've cleared the cache and cookies and logged out and back in again but no change.

I just noticed that I can't edit the order of the songs on a playlist in the web player, I can't select multiple songs, and I can't drag and drop even a single song into a new playlist. I did make a new playlist in the web browser and it is visible on my iPhone. I also was able to add a song to a playlist in my iPhone and it was visible in the web player.

bummed

Suggested posts