Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists.net

Playlists.net

I signed up with this site which succeeded "Shareplaylists.net."  It seems to be a partner site to Spotify that allows you to share your Spotify lists with other people.  I like the concept and have loaded one of my Spotify lists.  My list has 17 different tracks, but only 7 show up on the playlists.net site.  They ask you to provide the Spotify url which leads me to believe that the problem may be with Spotify.  I emailed playlists.net several times with no response.  Can I get some help from someone here?  Thanks.

6 Replies

Can you share a link to your playlist here ๐Ÿ™‚

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks Peter

Spotity url

hipper than jonathan schwartz 6

Http url

hipper than jonathan schwartz 6

embed code

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:dlwilson26:playlist:3b2GasdIqgackoRkfxCEpD" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

It would appear that only 7 of the tracks on that playlist are in the Spotify catalogue, I'm assuming you have the rest stored on your computer as local mp3 files (which is why they are unplayable and therefore hidden for others)? 

Peter

Peter

I will look at the list to check for that.  One possible solution then would be to reload the list with tracks that are currently in the Spotify catalogue.  Do you have any other suggestions as workarounds?

@dlwilson26 wrote:

I will look at the list to check for that.  One possible solution then would be to reload the list with tracks that are currently in the Spotify catalogue.  Do you have any other suggestions as workarounds?

Nope, finding the tracks manually in the catalogue (since they haven't been automatically linked to your local files) is all you can do! 

Peter

Peter

thanks again for the help

Suggested posts