Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please return officially lyrics feature to all accounts and devices

Please return officially lyrics feature to all accounts and devices

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi. I hope you are well. No song lyrics appear on my iPhone, even very popular songs. I tried on my wife's iPhone, which has the same version of spotify and the same operating system and on her iphone lyrics are shown. Even on her iPad. Something similar happens on the Spotify application of my Roku; the lyrics used to be shown (I have witness of it) and soon the lyrics of the songs stopped appearing 😞

Hopefully you can get it back because it makes an advantage for my son and nephews to practice other languages and sing their favorite songs. Thank you.

5 Replies

Hey @mariohatxe,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Aside from double-checking your internet connection is working well, have you already tried logging out and then back in or reinstalling the app as well as restarting your devices? Any of those might do the trick if what you're experiencing is just a casual event. 

Let us know how you get on. We'll be here if we can help any further!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello. I have a stable internet connection, and I already tried to log out and download the app again, but still not working. I’m already in communication with Spotify, and they have told me that the people that see the song lyrics are just part of a testing strategy to see if they restart showing the lyrics again. They recommended me to make my request public for them to show the lyrics again. 

I really hope that any time soon we are able to see the lyrics in all devices. 

Thank you

I am having the same issue with the Mac desktop app and the Android phone app. It just started about 1-2 weeks ago. 

I'm removed the desktop app and reinstalled it. 

Hello! Does it worked for you?

Hello! It doesn’t work and lyrics still unavailable on any device 😞

But on my wife devices lyrics are shown...

😞

Suggested posts