Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcast Takedowm

Solved!

Podcast Takedowm

Hi guys, I am not quite sure this is the right section to put this topic but I couldn't find one for podcast issues and I need some help here.

I have a few podcasts, most of them are in Spotify. The other day, I've tried to submit one of my oldest podcast, purojazz, it's a podcast that I started with in 1977, it's a daily jazz music podcast. So I have a long pathway until here, promoting Jazz artists.

My surprise came when Spotify denied my submission for this podcast, saying this is against Spotify terms. This is a Musical podcast, nothing wrong with it and also I have other similar music podcasts already submitted to Spotify without any issue.

So, I would like to discuss with someone in Spotify about it, if that's possible to knowing why this is happening, what I am doing wrong here.

The name of the podcast is PuroJazz. His RSS feed is https://feeds.feedburner.com/purojazz/feed.

If you need more details, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for all the great help, it will mean a lot to be in Spotify Podcasts for this project. It's already in Apple podcasts, Google podcast and others without any issue so I think there is some kind of odd mistake here.

Thank you very much again.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @santyjazz2,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This is something for our Podcast Support team to help with. You can get in touch with them here. If you already contacted them, they'll reach out to you as soon as possible.

We hope everything gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, give us a shout.

Have a good one ๐Ÿ™‚

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @santyjazz2,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This is something for our Podcast Support team to help with. You can get in touch with them here. If you already contacted them, they'll reach out to you as soon as possible.

We hope everything gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, give us a shout.

Have a good one ๐Ÿ™‚

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi CarlosE, thank you very much, I'll contact them right now. Thank you!

Suggested posts