Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy A8

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

I've been listening to the "Chatty Broads" Podcast. They have a little over  300 episodes and I've started listening from the newest ones back to the oldest episodes. I got back to episode 23 or something. At that point I could still see all the episodes back to the first one. But one day when I scrolled back als episodes past episode 27 were gone and I couldn't listen anymore. Did they get deleted or is this a mistake?

3 Replies

Hey there @lilagrashalm

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome!

Would you mind sending over the link to this show so that we can check it out? 

It would also be helpful to have some screenshots or a video where we can see how things are looking on your end. You can attach them using the Insert Photos or Insert Video options in the post editor.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, thanks for replying so quickly!

Here is the link to the podcast: Chatty Broads with Bekah and Jess | Podcast auf Spotify

I added a screenshot. As you can see it just stops after the 27th episode, I can't scroll down any further. Maybe the podcast just deleted the earlier episode, but I don't think so.

Podcast.png

Hi there @lilagrashalm,

Thanks for your post and the additional info.

We also checked and can confirm that the episodes for this show start from #27. The reason for previous episodes not to be available is not known to us, but indeed this looks like a decision made by the actual creators of the podcast.  Spotify is constantly working to add new content to the platform so hopefully this episodes will be back soon.

Hope you find this useful. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts