Premium

Country

USA

Device

LG G8 thinQ, PS4

Operating System

Android 10, PS4

My Question or Issue

I recently started listening Not Another DnD Podcast, and am currently on episode 7 from March 2018. Sometimes on the podcast page there will only be episodes from 85, released January 2020, and newer. Sometimes the newer episodes are visible, but less often than not, and I can't intentionally replicate the condition. Restarting the app doesn't fix the problem on my phone or on my PS4. Very frustrating, because if I listen to anything else between episodes I might not be able to pick up where I left off without several minutes of opening and closing the podcast or the app until it remembers the earlier episodes. 

Screenshot_20210831-192453.png
1 Reply

Hey @Hurriedllama,

Thank you for reaching out on the Community!

Can we ask you to send us screenshots or a little screen recording, to be able to address your situation better? Does this happen on all your devices?

Also we would be happy if you can also provide link(s) to the Podcast show itself. In case you are not familiar how to share a link to certain Spotify content, here is how: 

1. Open the Spotify desktop app or web player and go to the content. 
  2. Click (...) and select Share.
  3. Hold the Alt key (Windows) / Option key (Mac).
  4. Click Copy Song link. The code is copied to your clipboard.
  5. Paste the link into your reply to this post.

You’ll know it's right if it looks like this: spotify:album:123456789. It’s not the same as a link, which starts with open.spotify.com.

Keep us posted and let us know if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts