Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcasts are not shown on Spotify Venezuela

Solved!

Podcasts are not shown on Spotify Venezuela

Plan

Free

Country

Venezuela

Device

PC, Infinix Hot 10, PS4

Operating System

Android 10, Windows 10, PS4

My Question or Issue

English:

Since Spotify was launched in Venezuela, many people (including myself) have not been able to access podcasts, because they do not appear.

I was checking on Twitter if it had happened to someone else, and yes, the same thing has happened to many people. And many even think that it is a mistake, because it bugs.

(If I tap on some of the podcasts that appear, it returns me to the main page of the app)

So, we have Spotify, but no Podcast 😞 It would be cool if they were available 😄

(I hope I have made myself understood, since I am writing this with Google Translate)

Español:

Desde que se lanzó Spotify en Venezuela, muchas personas (incluyéndome a mí) no han podido acceder a los podcasts porque no aparecen.

Estaba viendo en Twitter si le había pasado a otras personas, y sí, a mucha gente le ha pasado lo mismo. E Incluso muchos piensan que es un error, porque se buguea

(Si doy tap en algunos de los podcast que me aparecen, me regresa a la página principal de la app)

Entonces, tenemos Spotify, pero sin Podcast 😞 Sería genial si estuvieran disponibles 😄

Screenshot_20211123-132106.png
Screenshot_20211123-132101.png
Screenshot_20211123-132202.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Josenator_xD,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

It's common to launch in new markets without offering the full Spotify product range. That said, podcasts are an important part of Spotify and hopefully they'll be available to you soon. Even though we can't commit to a timeframe for when they'll be available in your market, make sure to keep the app always updated.

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

20 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Josenator_xD,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

It's common to launch in new markets without offering the full Spotify product range. That said, podcasts are an important part of Spotify and hopefully they'll be available to you soon. Even though we can't commit to a timeframe for when they'll be available in your market, make sure to keep the app always updated.

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ok i will be expecting it, thank you so much 😄

Hey @Josenator_xD,

You're welcome!

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I've read that this also has happened in Egypt and it's been quite a long time to wait to be able to listen to podcasts in thid app too. I'm a daily listener of podcasts and would very much appreciate the comfort of having music and podcast all in the same app as almost everyone in the world but right now I'm feeling marginalized and left behind just because I live in this country 😞

Hi.

I would like to know if There is any newa about the availability of podcast in Venezuela. Spotify has been active in out country for more than 6 months and podcast still inactive

Thank you 

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your replies in this thread.

We understand that you'd like to listen to podcasts and we're sorry that you're not able to do it yet, but for now we can't say when or if this will be implemented. 

You can always have a check in our newsroom from time to time to see if there's any news about this. We also recommend that you always keep your app up to date so you don't miss any features updates. 

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care 🙂 

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

1 año después de lanzar el mercado venezolano, seguimos sin Podcast.

Creo que la solución mas sencilla es tener una VPN de paga, falsear la ubicación para poder tener acceso a algo que ya estamos pagando 😓

It's been almost a year and you haven't solved this issue. 

A friend of mine told me that he can see and hear the podcasts, because he pays for Spotify premium in Venezuela. Maybe isn't available only for free users.

I'm paying a premium account, familiar plan, and still i can't see podcast on the list when i do a search.

Hi 

Any news on this, I am not able to see the podcasts on 2022 from Venezuela either. 

Regards

Buenas… Casi 2023 y tampoco se puede escuchar podcasts 😞

2023 and we cannot hear podcasts in Venezuela. Please add this feature ASAP. We are paying the same price as other countries with podcast features.

I'm premium user, familiar plan, and still i can't see podcast on the list when i do a search.

I pay the same price for the full service (in Venezuela), but only receive a part!. We need a discount for don't have access to podcast, until this problem was solved.

We are in 2023 but don't having the option to listening Podcast, we are paying for all the services, but we was it recibe only one part. It's not fair.

I'm in the year 2023 and still can't see it listen podcasts in my premium account of Spotify in Venezuela. When? Two years ago you said that soon. It's been two years and nothing. No podcasts for venezuelan premium accounts! 

It is already August 2023 and the podcasts are not yet available in Venezuela, I have paid for Spotify premium Familiar for more than 1 year and I still cannot view the podcasts! It is a great injustice, how much longer will we have to wait?😡😡😡

It's been 3 years since spotify launched in Venezuela and this issue has not been resolved. How much time are we supposed to wait?

Suggested posts