Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcasts on Samsung TV app

Podcasts on Samsung TV app

•  

When I want Spotify to play each episode of a podcast I often use my Samsung tv app.

The problem, it lists the LAST episode next going downwards so it play the LAST episode next. I have to use the remote to go to the next episode which is not great if I'm in my garden or cooking listening on my tv headphones.

It would be great if Spotify reversed the order it posted the episodes so it played in order. 

3 Replies

Hey @mister_del_6.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

If we understood you correctly, if you play any podcast episode, the next episode which plays is the last (oldest?) in the podcast series. Can you confirm that this is indeed what you meant?

Furthermore, could you confirm if your podcasts are sorted in any particular order on the Samsung TV app, and whether you are able to sort your podcasts chronologically?

In the meantime, we suggest you use the app on your mobile as a remote to control the playback of music and podcasts on your Samsung TV.

In any case, we'll be looking out for your reply to help you out with your issue.

Say there's ten in total.

If I play 6 it will play 5 after not 7.

I use a Samsung smart TV

Using my phone is an option but I look forward to the day I can lay back on a chair n chill with them all playing in order 

Hey @mister_del_6

Can you remove the Spotify app and re-add it on the TV? Also, does this happen with all podcasts, or only some? If so, which ones. 

Further, we suggest that you have your firmware up-to-date on your TV. To find out more, contact the manufacturer. 

Lastly, are you able to sort the podcast episodes in another way to make the order change? Is the list alphabetical/chronological? 

Let us know and we'll help you out.

Suggested posts