Solved!

Podcasts tab disappeared, can't search for podcasts either

Plan

Free

Country

Ukraine

Operating System

Windows 10

I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but I just noticed that the Podcasts tab in the windows app is now gone. It's been so for at least a week now, I was hoping it was some kinda bug, but I still don't see it. If I try to search for a podcast, say "Art Cafe", it doesn't display that podcast in the search anymore, too. Meaning, it doesn't search for podcasts in general, there's no such option in the search. I'd like to know what happened exactly since it worked just fine before.
Quick note: I'm not a creator, I use Spotify only for listening to music and podcasts.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @OverSavior

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Keep in mind that since Spotify was launched in Ukraine recently it's possible that not all app features will be available immediately. 

Our database still needs to collect more info on users' listening habits across different countries and regions before we can offer the relevant content in your country as well.

However, it's possible that in the near future the Podcasts tab will appear. Make sure to keep your Spotify app updated and you won't miss the moment Podcasts become available in Ukraine.   

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @OverSavior

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We can recommend trying a clean reinstall as a first step. This will make sure you get the latest app version with all updated features. Follow these steps on how to perform a clean reinstall.   

If this doesn't help, send us a screenshot displaying how the desktop app looks on your end. You can use the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue.  

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

I've completed a clean reinstall, but unfortunally it didn't help. Here's how the app looks for me right now.

screenshot.png
Marked as solution

Hey @OverSavior

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Keep in mind that since Spotify was launched in Ukraine recently it's possible that not all app features will be available immediately. 

Our database still needs to collect more info on users' listening habits across different countries and regions before we can offer the relevant content in your country as well.

However, it's possible that in the near future the Podcasts tab will appear. Make sure to keep your Spotify app updated and you won't miss the moment Podcasts become available in Ukraine.   

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts