Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Poor design or bug of Community?

Poor design or bug of Community?

I met an issue and would want to post a question. However, it failed with 'Email Verification Required". Go to my email account, there is no any email ask for verification. Tried many times and still get the same errors.

Then I go to my community account, it shows my email with 'Email Verification Status' - Verified.

Then this time I went back and try to post an article, it succeed.

It made me very warry about the quality of Spotify - during my 'Spotify Premium' try I met so many problems/bugs with Spotify. It sounds quite risky to share your billing information with such company.

1 Reply

Hey, @shistone 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, it would be good if you double-check if you've received the verification email in Spam/Junk and/or Social folder.

If you haven't, could you try to make a new post to check if the issue persists? Create a new post and share with me the link of it here. The post will be deleted, because the aim of it is to check if there's really an issue or if it was a one-time thing. 

If it's an issue indeed, please add some screenshots of the process, if possible. 

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts