Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Poor quality track

Solved!

Poor quality track

Hello, I recently listened to the following track James Arthur - Impossible (House Remix)

https://open.spotify.com/track/0XZRCivNwir3tRYuM4AXc5

I discovered that this is a really poor quality record. This is very enoying to listen to. Is this fixable?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Lars1111,

Thank you for keeping in touch!

We've checked this track with different devices and can confirm that it has the sound quality it was uploaded with, which unfortunately, isn't very high. 

Since any artist's music is uploaded by themselves or their distributors, there's not much we can do from our side. In this case, you could try getting in touch with the artist to let them know about this specific track.

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Lars1111,

Which client are you accessing this song from? Web player? Mobile? Desktop?

Thanks

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Doesn't matter from which client, I think that the track itself is recorded very badly

Marked as solution

Hi @Lars1111,

Thank you for keeping in touch!

We've checked this track with different devices and can confirm that it has the sound quality it was uploaded with, which unfortunately, isn't very high. 

Since any artist's music is uploaded by themselves or their distributors, there's not much we can do from our side. In this case, you could try getting in touch with the artist to let them know about this specific track.

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts