Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Potential hidden customer for spotify

Potential hidden customer for spotify

Hello devs.

My name is Rodrigo de Melo Azevedo, I am also a member of the dev community, aswell as a musician, so I really appreciate the work you guys are doing on spotify. So I would love to help you improve it.

I found a big potential customer you guys haven't tackled yet, what if you could convince big companies that sell consumer products like Ford, Samsung, Sony and so on, to start making the instructions manuals of their products in audio instead of printed in paper. On the spotify end you provide a new feature that offers an index table of the instruction manual's topics, a language selection option and maybe a different style of profiles for the companies.

It is a simple implementation, people won't be needing do store and then find paper manuals, that degrade, manufecturers won't have to print instruction manuals anymore, and spotify has one more kind of client, everybody wins.

And as a bonus, blind people will have access to instruction manuals by themselfs.

I really hope this gets implemented, but please don't let them start pushing commercials on it, at least not on premiun. If it gets implemented please contact me, I'd love to know and help, compensated maybe? haha

1 Reply

Hey @RodrigoMAzevedo ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback here to the Community.

Feel free to submit your idea and make sure sure you follow these guidelines.

Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts