Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account on Windows 10 Mobile does not allow specific song play on mobile app

Solved!

Premium account on Windows 10 Mobile does not allow specific song play on mobile app

I was under the impression that upgrading to Premium would allow me to play specific songs on my mobile device.  I have a Lumia 950 (which runs Windows 10 Mobile).  I still only have "Suffle Play" available to play songs.  Selecting a song does not play it.  Is this isolated to the Windows mobile app?  Is this a defect?  If so, when will it be fixed?

To be clear, the app is obviously allowing other premium features.  For example, I've made several playlists available offline.  So, I am getting the Premium experience but it seems to be missing the advertised feature of specific song play which was a main reason I upgraded.

On another topic, this forum doesn't have a label for Windows 10 Mobile?!?  How about adding WP 10 or W10M???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Another message (for Fire tablets) suggested to uninstall and reinstall the app.  This fixed my issue too.  I can now play specific songs on the Windows 10 Mobile app with a Premium account.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Another message (for Fire tablets) suggested to uninstall and reinstall the app.  This fixed my issue too.  I can now play specific songs on the Windows 10 Mobile app with a Premium account.

Suggested posts