Premium/ Family

Country

Canada

Device

PC 

Operating System

window 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, I wait until the free trial prenim finish. And I tried to get the google home mini on a link that want to subscribe to family prenium so im now with family prenium subscribtion.. And now I see that only prenium subscription can get google home mini ? That promotion still there on May 9, 2019, but my family subscription still there on 2019-05-29.. so what I've get all the subcription for nothing ?

5 Replies

Hey @Felixil.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like you won't be eligible for the Google Home Mini offer. But no worries, we'll have various offers in the future you might be eligible for 🙂

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Why I might not be illegible ? I wasn't on any subscribtion and I join spotify because of your promo but your site was broken .. I join premium to get google home mini.. then I click to claim it and it demand me to upgrade my subscription to family premium ( thing that I've done) and now you tell me that I still can't get it ?

Just in add, my upgrade of premium to family premium wasn't used I am alone so why I chose if isn't for your promo ...

That promo ended prematurely on April 17th, so if didn't claimed your GHM before that it's highly unlikely that you'll get your code/link to claim it.

Hey @Felixil.

The Google Home Mini offer was for regular Premium subscriptions.

Premium for Family subscriptions are not eligible. The offer has ended as well. Better luck next time.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts