Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems logging into Sonos

Problems logging into Sonos

Hi,

I've had Spotify premium for around 2yrs, just got my sonos system today and it wont let me log in at all, similar to what other people are reporting.

When I try to get a 'device password' it just sends me to my account screen with no mention of how to request one!

Any ideas of how to get around this issue? 600 quid piece of kit is currently completely useless!

Help I'm on the verge of tears!!!

joey_kerr

2 Replies

@joey_kerr wrote:

Hi,

I've had Spotify premium for around 2yrs, just got my sonos system today and it wont let me log in at all, similar to what other people are reporting.

When I try to get a 'device password' it just sends me to my account screen with no mention of how to request one!

Any ideas of how to get around this issue? 600 quid piece of kit is currently completely useless!

Help I'm on the verge of tears!!!

joey_kerr

Please don't cry!

Now then, take a deep breath 🙂

Firstly, do you have a premium account? You can only use 3rd party devices with a premium account, sorry!

Secondly, if you do, you should try using another browser. If it still doesn't work, use the Support Form to contact Spotify support.

Cheers dude, rapid response!

Yep Ive got a premium account, works fine on my iphone

If I try and click on the link for the the device password (on IE/firefox/chrome) it just sends me to my account details screen.

From what i'm reading on the forums the fact I have a username (joey_kerr) it should just let me log in, but doesnt.

Unless anyone has any suggestions looks like i'm waiting on customer support 😞

Suggested posts