Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

Ps4 Spotify tracks keeps pausing its self after 1-3 seconds of trying to play any track

My spotify app on my ps4, every time I try to play any of the music tracks 

It just seems to pause it's self after 1 to 3 seconds of trying to play any track, it would be grateful if spotify could fix this bug issue because it is getting very annoying.

77 Replies

Tried it with two unrelated accounts, same issue. Just keeps pausing after a few seconds no matter what I listen to. It sure sucks.

I don't have Facebook I just use my Spotify account on my phone and ps4, tried uninstalling, shutting down the console, logging out of my accounts. Nothing works it's a **bleep** up on spotify's part.

Samesies

this just started happening this morning.very annoying and frustrating,tried everything until i came across this post and gave up trying to troubleshoot it,thought it was our internet at first.

Literally same. Was using it last night.

Most annoying thing ever all I wanted to do wake up brush my teeth and smoke and play music this has blown me 

Spotify pull your heads out of your butts and fix this issue, it’s enough that you have a monopoly on the ps4 music listening experience. This is exactly why monopolies should not exist, all of us are at the mercy of whenever Spotify decides to fix this problem... we have no other options 

I think its happening to most people now

Ive been having the same problem. 

Ay bro the same is happening to my PS4, every time I keep pressing triangle to play some music it pauses it’s self after like 2-3 seconds each time, 

Its a **bleep**ing joke.

• Yeah man me too

I'm gonna leave. I'm not paying for nothing 

Same here. It’s a good thing I haven’t gone premium yet or else I’d be pisses lol

FIX THE SPOTIFY ON GAME CONSOLES SERIOUSLY 

Mine just started today and it’s PISSING ME OFF CAN YALL DO SUMN ABOUT THIS CAUSE ITS FRUSTRATING 

Yeh I’m having the same problem, this has never happened before but just now it’s not playing any song and it’s so annoying. Sort it out Spotify 

Same problem ,1-3 seconds and it pauses, just started this morning for me, a real dissapointment, I like to listen to music while I game.

I tried to connect the lan cable and test my connection few times, seem to solve the problem in my ps4

Buffering issue??

Suggested posts