Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ps4 saying error connecting to psn

Ps4 saying error connecting to psn

So I created a new account and had all my stuff transfered from fb account. I signed out of app on ps4 but when I try to load up Spotify now to sign in with new account I get the error connecting to Playstation network please try again later. Well later has been 3 weeks everyday lol I've done everything from forums from a reinstall several times to sign out of psn start Spotify then sign in again. Reset router to I even restored ps4 licenses. Nothing is working for me so far. It was fine before I signed out. Anyone know anymore tricks? Already contacted Sony they said everything is good on there end. I just couldn't find an actual email for Spotify support so I'd figured I'd ask the community first. Thanks in advance
1 Reply

Hey there!

They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts